Thank you to Dawn my little sister in Jesus for nominating me for the Liebster Award. Dawn writes wonderful posts sharing her faith at drawingclosertochrist..com.
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees!
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
Eleven Facts About Me
1- My favorite month is September because fall starts, my morning Family Literacy class starts, and college football starts.
2- Jesus has blessed me to travel out of the country on 11 ministry trips.
3- I speak English, Portuguese and Spanish.
4- I love dogs.
5- I don’t like cats. Allergic to them.
6- I think Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit movies are the best movies ever.
7- I think the Star Wars movies are the 2nd best movies ever.
8- The first time I grew a beard was in December 2017 and now I don’t shave. 🙂
9- Jesus has blessed me to worship in churches in Brazil, France, Mexico, and Romania.
10- I hate shopping except for bookstores.
11- I was in a prison in Mexico…………………………. to speak in a Chapel. Wonder who I got with the beginning of that one. lol
Dawn’s Questions for me
My Questions to the nominees:
1. Who would you want to have dinner with and why?
I would like to have dinner with The Apostle Paul because I would love to hear more of his adventures planting churches throughout the Mediterranean countries.
2. What inspired you to start writing a blog?
At first my blog was for sharing about Jesus for friends who moved back to their country. It has grown to be about my experiences with other cultures and living with chronic illness too.
3. How would you describe yourself in one sentence?
A personality test once said that I match with jet fighter pilot and also with pastor. Go figure that one out lol
4. What is an important lesson you’ve learned in life?
Jesus can and will help those who seek him.
5. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is food someone else cooks for me because I am a bad cook. 🙂
6. What is your favorite memory?
My favorite memory is when I rededicated my life to Jesus.
7. What is your favorite color and why?
I don’t have one favorite color.
8. Do you have a role-model? If so, who is it?
The person who I admired a lot was Billy Graham because of how he served Jesus with integrity.
9. With whom do you enjoy spending time?
I love to spend time with my friends from other countries.
10. Do you prefer cold or hot weather?
I prefer cold weather to hot, but cool weather is my favorite.
Sally of newfoundlandwifestheology..com
Lesly of contemplations868.wordpress.com
Rickyracer of wordpress13730.wordpress.com
Sonrisa of livingbyfaith.travel.blog
Isabel of autoummunewarrior.org
Bertilla of bygracealonethroughfaithalone.home.blog
Paulina of blissfulhearts.wordpress.com
Ime of imeellasblog.wordpress.com
My Questions for my nominees:
1- What is your blog about?
2- What inspired you to start blogging?
3- If I visited your city, what should I see?
4- Do you prefer movies, books, or both?
5. What is a book you have read recently that you would recommend and why?
6- Where would you like to travel to and why?
7- What is your favorite season and why?
8- What do you enjoy doing in your free time?
9- What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
10- If you could meet someone from history, who would it be and why?
11- What is your favorite animal?