I want to thank Herry of Herry Chic Counsels at herrychiccounsels.com for nominating me for the Liebster Award 🙂 I enjoy her blog where she exudes joy in Jesus and for life. 🙂
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
5. Make up to 11 questions and ask to your nominees.
6. Notify your 11 nominees.
11 Facts about Me
- Jesus is my reason for life. 🙂
- I love September because my morning class starts, college football starts, and it isn’t so hot.
- I love dogs.
- I like to go to coffee shops and see the different people.
- International airports are exciting for me.
- Shopping malls are boring for me.
- I haven’t shaved since December 2017 but I do trim my beard.
- My favorite books are the Bible and Lord of the Rings.
- I can make scrambled eggs in a pan not a microwave but I think I can make them in the microwave if I use popcorn setting.
- I use the popcorn setting in my microwave to cook but I buy popcorn already popped because popcorn that we can buy to microwave doesn’t taste as good and buying a bag of popcorn.
- I like bacon and peanut butter cheeseburgers 🙂
Herry’s questions for me:
1. What is your first blog post?
My first post was- Greater Love has no one than they lay down their life for a friend.
2. What are your hobbies?
I like to learn greetings in other languages and read.
3. What inspires you?
Jesus inspires me.
4. What would you say is key to a good friendship or relationship?
Faithfulness, understanding, loyalty, honesty, etc ettc
5. What is your best verse in the Bible?
so many of them for me but- John 3:16 “for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
6. Do you have any memorable experience you would want to share?
My most memorable is when I rededicated my life to Jesus in July 1989.
7. Any best author or writer?
8. Any food recipe you would like to share with us?
My best recipe is to microwave leftovers friend give me to take home after I eat with them.
My questions for my nominees if they choose to participate.
1- Dogs or cats? if you choose wrong, we can still be friends 🙂
2- Lord of the Rings is the best movie ever made. Star Wars is second. What do you think is the 3rd best movie?
3- What is a country you have not visited but want to?
4- What is your blog about?
5- What is a favorite post for you from you blog?
6- When you write for you blog, where do you write?
7- What is your favorite beverage?
8- What is a place in your city people should visit?
9- If you could video chat with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
10- If you could time travel to spend a day in another time, when would be and where?
11- If you were in a coffee shop and Jesus came in a sat down with you, what would you ask him?
My 11 Nominees if they choose to participate.
Deandra of deandrahurst.com
Zoey of humblyinquisitive.wordpress.com
Mitali of Decoding Happiness at mitalidesign.wordpress.com
Paula of studyingintheuk.website
Tammy of practicallycountry.wordpress.com