I would like to thank Barb, see link in how to play, for creating and tagging me for I Love My Job Tag.
Webster defines job as a paid position of regular employment. However, there are many jobs for which we never receive a paycheck (ie. stay-at-home parent, caregiver etc.) So for the purposes of this tag a job is any work that you do on a regular basis. No paycheck is required.
HOW TO PLAY:
1) Use the “I Love My Job” graphic above.
2) Tag the creator Barb at My Life in Our Father’s World
3) Tell us why you love your job. I listed 9 but you are free to list as many as you want.
4) Invite your fellow bloggers to participate by tagging them. There is no minimun/maximum number of “invites”.
- I should say I love my jobs. I have two positions, ESL teacher and Home Missionary. I love both equally.
- I love my positions because I have the opportunity to meet people from all over the world.
- I love my positions because they have allow me to travel on 11 international ministry trips.
- I love my teaching position because I can mentor and empower my assistants to become instructors. I love my home missionary position because I have been able to empower others in understanding other cultures.
- I love my positions because I get to experience other cultures, their foods, their celebrations, etc.
- I love my positions because they give me stories to write about.
- The MOST IMPORTANT thing to me is I love my positions because they give me opportunities to share the love of Jesus with people from all over the world.
I would like to tag the following and please remember if you are a stay at home mom/homemaker that is a hugely important job.
Thank you for reading. God Bless.